Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: First gun of 2015 you've bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Voltanicus View Post
    Guess I'm a minority here, only own one air rifle, an HW100 thumbhole full length in .177 but it's better than I am so don't feel the need for anything else yet.
    Give it time
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Guess I'm a minority here, only own one air rifle, an HW100 thumbhole full length in .177 but it's better than I am so don't feel the need for anything else yet.

I'm almost the same ...

I've got one pcp and one springer .......

However I have already twisted my own arm into another .... Yes , one pcp and yes one under lever .... But I have no break barrel ...

I can stop acquiring after that one ... I cover all bases then ...

😊
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Having said I wasn't going to buy any more guns I would make an exception for a boxed BSA scorpion pistol with all the bits or a 20. Theoben HE as they don't come up to often I don't need to scare the wife yet
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22

Got myself a SPA CP1 from Poland £72.00 delivered to my door. Brilliant CO2 pistol (designed by Germans so it might sway some of you fanboys out there). The same thing purchased over here in rip off Britain........£190.00 , go figure.

I thought that as well, this years purchase is my hw80 FAC, hopefully this is it now.
    Basc member

*** Looking for a Diana 54/52 ***

A bit of a project. An old walther lg55 that needs some love and attention (and a new piston seal).

A secondhand theoben rapid ttr1 with the walnut stock not synthetic gun is mint and in .177
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

...bought late last year but feels like a new gun in it's new woodwork

http://i.imgur.com/RuVIFH7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/xmUkAno.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/3a3ibsj.jpg
    Good deals with: fieldandtarget, j dean, magicdog, smiffyuk2003, dissduck, swidds, nevermiss, HunterLee, h@ndy andy, James F, airgun god, zigliss, usal, wayne.q

I have bought a steyr hft 2014 .177
    And sold my other 17 rifles and pistols except my son's bsa cadet major .177 and Webley falcon .22
    It will be strange owning just one rifle

Bought a 30 year old hw77 recently as a project...had enough of projects now!

Will be looking for a co2 fun gun in the summer, possibly a swanky pcp pistol, maybe a hw99 or hw30, or if a really nicely tuned springer becomes available I'd be interested

Paul

Nothing yet, but it won't last on my to get list are, yet another TX a 95 in .22 this time and maybe an Ultra and a HW30 oh oh and if a nice old HW77 turns up I want that as well. It was my very first air rifle and I want another. That,ll do
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Second hand s200 to be a dedicated night rig with my photon.

KWC P08 (Luger) pistol. It is a great deal of fun ducking those ricocheting bbs in my garage "range".

Sounds good have you got a link ?
    Thanks
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Got myself a SPA CP1 from Poland £72.00 delivered to my door. Brilliant CO2 pistol (designed by Germans so it might sway some of you fanboys out there). The same thing purchased over here in rip off Britain........£190.00 , go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    You are the second guy to get one of these this year so far, got to have a look, who did you order from?