Thread: Haenel 310 - experts? And buying from eGun?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Haenel 310 - experts? And buying from eGun?

I'd like to buy one of these but struggling to find a typical 'fan' website to explain the different models and revisions. Anyone help with the history or with links for these?

And they are obviously plentiful on eGun in Germany, anyone bought a gun from there and had it shipped before? I've had the odd spare from Germany but a whole gun is a little more of a plunge.

There are quite a few on http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/...0_1678_942_162 but dealer prices of course...
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle

Hi Max,

Give Protek a call as they have had the similar Anschutz 275 in the past and may be able to keep an eye out for you. They also supply 4.4mm copper coated ball and spare mags for these rifles.

I have also sent you a PM, which may help you.

Kind regards,

John

There are almost no difference

between the 310 models , yes , the stock on 310-4 , but the rest is the same , 49-49a is the former model , i like that better than 310 , 33 is the first , but very expensive and rare , Anshütz 275 is made in west Germany , Haenel east Germany ,at that time ofcourse , the anshütz is much better quality , and more expensive , non of them is very accurate , but very funny to shoot

Thanks John and aircol, John - I'll have a good read through, much appreciated. So the 310-4 is the only one with the different stock, those before and after all had the more 'standard' stock?
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle

I have one

Great fun to shoot Will have to take some better pictures sometime
    Its mint (and not for sale )

I've bought through e.gun on a number of occasions with no problem, although the sellers vary in their efficiency.

One thing to bear in mind is the method of payment. Nearly everyone requires money by bank transfer.
    While this is straightforward, check how much your bank will charge you for the privilege. I found Natwest to be expensive, so use an online bank called RationalFX http://www.rationalfx.com/ , who charge £4 per transaction.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by felix gunner View Post
    Thanks John and aircol, John - I'll have a good read through, much appreciated. So the 310-4 is the only one with the different stock, those before and after all had the more 'standard' stock?
    That's absolutely correct Max. Most had the standard 'Sporter' stock, which IMHO was way more attractive than the square type on the 310-4 and 311 single shot rifles.

Then there are those on the continent who like to fit the 310 action into the stock from a Mauser or other military style firearm. Not cheap but certainly unique and desirable.

At realistic ranges, the 4.4mm ball is surprisingly accurate. For instance I have regularly hit the string holding a spirits bottle at fairground stalls with a 275 but failed to break it. My 310s will group within an inch at 6 yards if I do my bit and have dropped Nockover skittle targets at 20 yards. They also regularly hit a 40mm disc we place at 15 yards at Bisley, which is wired to a reacting target that swears at you but that's another story!

Kind regards,

John