Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen scope :(

Stolen scope :(

sorry if this isnt right place, but my front door went through last night by some dirty little scrotes, they nicked a laptop and my new MTC viper 8-32x60 Scope that was a day old. took me ages to save for it. im not holding my breath to get anything back, just having a moment. ah well back to the drawing board.... i hope the law get em before i find out who it was.
    CZ 452 American HMR 17,AA S410 .22, Daystate Huntsman .22, Bettinsoli diamond o/u 12g shotty

Bugger

Good luck in retrieving

Quote Originally Posted by vespa74 View Post
    sorry if this isnt right place, but my front door went through last night by some dirty little scrotes, they nicked a laptop and my new MTC viper 8-32x60 Scope that was a day old. took me ages to save for it. im not holding my breath to get anything back, just having a moment. ah well back to the drawing board.... i hope the law get em before i find out who it was.
    Hi there, sorry to hear this and a while back i was burgled myself so i know how your feeling at this time, i was at work and they nicked all my fishing stuff as well as everything else that wasn't nailed down, what bugs me the most is that every town and village etc will have their fair share of scumbags who make will decent folks lives a misery and the courts dont seem to take their offences seriously, most of the time they get off with less than a slap on the wrist...

Sorry to here that mate, hope the scumbag is caught, atb.
    BASC Airgun member

the shit bags was in and out within prob 30 seconds, so £700 ish for the laptop and scope will prob only fetch them £100. straight up there nose or in the vein then on to the next person, been putting £20 a week away for the scope took ages lol. just started renting the house so no insurance sorted yet.. ah well onwards and upwards just wont be shooting anytime soon
    CZ 452 American HMR 17,AA S410 .22, Daystate Huntsman .22, Bettinsoli diamond o/u 12g shotty

There is some scum around, hope all turns out well mate.

audiguypaul is offline Has been known to sneeze at mice
    If you need a scope i've a couple you can borrow until you are sorted

atb Paul
    AA s510 .177 Zeiss conquest 3.5-10x44. AA s510 .22 Mamba Lite 4-16x44 diy NV.
    AA TX200 177 WD Tune Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40. HW99s .22 WD Tune Meopta 6x42 4a

Quote Originally Posted by audiguypaul View Post
    If you need a scope i've a couple you can borrow until you are sorted

atb Paul
    thanks paul your a diamond , but i'd feel a right shit if anything happened to them. ill just plug away and save for another, thanks for the offer paul its appreciated

not fancy popping these up , and linking it to your iphone ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/700TVL-Outdo...dvr+and+camera

people spend a grand on rifles but not enough on security these days .

I don't know you but I'm really sad to read about your loss. Adding to Paul's offer above if you need a scope in the meantime I can let you have a Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x40 mildot on extended loan. I'm not using it so if you lost it it really wouldn't matter so don't worry about that aspect at all. Let me know if I can help.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Burglars are scum!!! I've spent 300 on an alarm, 60 on anti snap locks 50 on floodlights, 40 on other levers and about to spend 200 on cctv. And I live in a good area, I'm paranoid about the bastards getting in. If they broke in while I'm in God help them. I could have bought another gun with what I've spent. Police are more interested in catching you doing 34 in a 30 zone!!

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    I don't know you but I'm really sad to read about your loss. Adding to Paul's offer above if you need a scope in the meantime I can let you have a Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x40 mildot on extended loan. I'm not using it so if you lost it it really wouldn't matter so don't worry about that aspect at all. Let me know if I can help.
    Mate you really are one of the many gentlemen on this site.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Smile

Very Commendable....
    Ripley AR5S, EV2 Mk2, S400C, HW98, Walther LGU, Walther LGV Comp-Ultra & Prosports x2..... but can only shoot one at a time..!!

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Police are more interested in catching you doing 34 in a 30 zone!!
    Because they can immediately slam you with a fine !!!!! Ka-ching, ka-ching

Nick, you really are a true Gentleman.

Cheers Steve