Thread: VHTV Charity meet/HFT 29th,30th,31st May 2015

VHTV Charity meet/HFT 29th,30th,31st May 2015

hi

Si and I and our VHTV facebook admin team are holding a charity meet/HFT on the 29th,30th,31st May 2015
    at Penkridge Air Rifle Club in aid of raising funds for Treats4BritishTroops and Soldiers Off The Street.

Address:

Penkridge Air Rifle Club
    Lower Drayton Farm
    Lower Drayton Lane
    Penkridge
    ST19 5RE

Time starting @ 12:00hrs on the 29th may 2015

Entry is £20 per adult and £15 per junior (17 and below) payment will be collected on arrival.

This includes parking for the full weekend, entry to 5 air rifle shooting comps, toilets, showers and a tent pitch for 2 nights.

We will be having a evening BBQ and communal camp fire Friday/Saturday night.

Sunday morning will be HFT penkridge style,with trophies for winners /runners up

if you/family are free that week end,we would like to invite you to come and enjoy the week end make a difference,to our supported charity's.
    and spend some time with like minded air gun enthusiasts.

there will be plenty of raffle prizes,and tickets can be purchased on arrival.

we should be all done and dusted,by around 3pm 31st,after the HFT presentation.

We are also selling raffle tickets on line at the moment,through our Face book page (VerminHuntersTV)

for a Sandwell Field Sports tuned
    and custom engraved HW99S,that we are calling "The VHTV Veteran" in honour of our military veterans.

if you wish to purchase an online raffle ticket,costing £2.00per ticket,please send funds via paypal
    via friends or family to:

verminhunterstvdeclanthomas@hotmail.com

This rifle is going to be raffled off and 100% of all the raised funds will be going to our 2 charities.the draw will be at the meet.

hope to see you there.

PS.all air rifles must be sub12ft/lbs.

regards

Davy Thomas & Si Pittaway

Hi

What a great event, I will be there I am sure we will have a good weekend 😜

Derbyshire Air Rifle Club, www.derbyshirairrifleclub will support this weekend!

Dave H.
    Rifles: HW 97 .177 SFS tuned; HW 95 .177 in a 98 stock,Rat Works tuned; HW 35 limited edition, .177

Quote Originally Posted by Dave 1 View Post
    Hi

What a great event, I will be there I am sure we will have a good weekend 😜

Derbyshire Air Rifle Club, www.derbyshirairrifleclub will support this weekend!

Dave H.

Hi Dave
    Thanks for your support,and look froward to meeting you.
    Let's hope the weather is kind to us ?

Regards

Davy Thomas