Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Melbourne Airgun Collector's Fair

Got to say myself and my mate had a great few hours and picked up some great buys.
    Also, the sellers weren't at all expensive which is very refreshing.
    I bought a lovely little Japanese Tasco scope and one piece mount. Also some mainsprings off Chris (really nice guy) and a few other bits and bobs. I was really tempted with the TX200 SR on the first table as you went through the door. As it was i didn't bother but it didn't last long.
    Well done to the organizers and we can't wait for the next'n.

Thank you for the photos on the first post...

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Thank you for the photos on the first post...
    You're welcome Pete.

Here's another link to the album containing the photos of the day. The link shows all the photos in the album on one page.

Hit the "L" key on your keyboard to give you a larger view without any distracting info around the photo. Simply click for each subsequent photo [click the arrow on the right or use your keyboard arrow].
    HTH

Excellent quality photos - there certainly seems to have been a lot on offer at this show. Prices look low enough to sell too.

It is pleasing to see this event succeed time and time again.

John

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    You're welcome Pete.

Here's another link to the album containing the photos of the day. The link shows all the photos in the album on one page.

Hit the "L" key on your keyboard to give you a larger view without any distracting info around the photo. Simply click for each subsequent photo [click the arrow on the right or use your keyboard arrow].
    HTH

Top pictures as always Nick 👍

All the best Mick

Thanks for the great pics, looks to have been a super selection of items on offer, wish I could have been there.
    Mel.

Great photo of my arm reaching for the Webley pellet tin. the rest aren't to bad either.
    Had a great day again hope they have another one soon. hint, hint.

Glad the photos gave those who couldn't attend a flavour of the day. Thanks for the kind comments.

I need either longer arms or a ladder in future which might allow me to get all of the table in for the overhead shots. Live and learn...