Thread: MLAGB Badges

MLAGB Badges

I used to shoot muzzle loaders well over 30 years ago - flintlock and percussion shotgun and repro Musketoon and Colt Navy. I was an active member of MLAGB back then and have recently started to rekindle my interest by taking up air rifle shooting. I was looking for my old badges etc to put on my shooting coat - they always make a talking point - but they appear to have gone missing over time!
    Does anyone know if they are still available or have any spare to sell? Particularly interested in the flask shaped enamel or the round pin badges.

Many thanks
    Rob
    Don’t Judge the actions of any Man Until You’ve Walked Two Moons in His Moccasins (American Indian)

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    The flask enamel badge is still available via the MLAGB, at very low cost, but I expect that you would have to be a member to buy one. You get one free if you join......
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Fairly sure I can find one if you're desperate Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by steve medlock View Post
    Fairly sure I can find one if you're desperate Rob.
    Hi Steve
    I'd really appreciate that - if you find one and are willing to let it go, let me know what you want for it and we can arrange exchange.
    Many thanks for the kind offer.
    Rob
    Don’t Judge the actions of any Man Until You’ve Walked Two Moons in His Moccasins (American Indian)

Quote Originally Posted by Turnup View Post
    The flask enamel badge is still available via the MLAGB, at very low cost, but I expect that you would have to be a member to buy one. You get one free if you join......
    Thanks for the reply - I seem to have been drawn to the BP section of BBS lately.......bad news! I started air gunning as I thought it was an easy and 'cheaper' way to shoot. It's certainly straightforward enough - no FAC, home visits or storage issues but it becomes addictive and always more costly than you thought it was going to be...must not stray into the black art - for a while yet anyway!
    Cheers
    Rob

Rob,

I think i know where I have one - if you pm your address, I'll drop it in th epost when i find it.

Steve

PM sent - many thanks Steve, you're obviously one of the band of Gentlemen.