Thread: Feinwerkbeu front sight needed?????

Feinwerkbeu front sight needed?????

Hi guys a friend of mine has just bought a feinwerkbeu 300s recoiless 10meter rifle and had had the front sight damage by post office! ( quite servier too) and had asked me to ask on here if anyone may have one for sale or know of a place who may sell one? No 17131092

His tried chambers, bar, protec, John nibs, flee gay but no joy

Any help appreciated

Thanks
    Daniel

any chance of a piccy of the damaged item as the FWB300 foresights come in several different patterns according to a previous listing in a similar vein which has a reference to this German Web Site : http://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/sho...b0d87a8b514feb

depending on the pattern type I might have one two different types available.

HTH, Vic Thompson.

Hi vic,
    I will ask him to try and send me a picture, I remember by looking at it that it secures from a pin at the front.

Daniek

just checked the FWB web site (http://www.feinwerkbau.de/en/Service...loded-drawings) and pulled up an Exploded Diagram with better resolution than the reference above. I can't help unfortunately as the part required is described as : Part No. 1700.109.2, Front sight holder, complete, and is a different pattern of fitting to the ones that I have.

Sorry about that,

Vic Thompson.

Hi vic this is the sight

Let me know
    Cheers
    Daniel

No problem mate

mine's the two part style with separate foresight, so can't help I'm afraid. You could try Centra UK, 01483 756959 (the UK FWB Distributor) who might be able to help, or it might be worth contacting FWB directly in this instance as I believe that the UK FWB Distributor isn't going to be available for the next ten days or so. Looking at the piccy it's possible that some sort of repair could be achievable but I'm sure that a new part would be a lot less trouble.

HTH, Vic Thompson.

Take a look on Egun.de, eventually everything turns up for sale there... better bet for German guns and bits for.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

A mate of mine has just bought a mk1 124 sport without the front site.
    He thinks they share the same foresite as the 300. He has just ordered a site which looks very similar to what should be on from protek supplies.
    These were 8 quid so he hasn't got a lot to lose by trying it. I've just had a look again as I was going to copy the link to post here but he might have bought the last one as they aren't there now.
    fozzy

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy45 View Post
    A mate of mine has just bought a mk1 124 sport without the front site.
    He thinks they share the same foresite as the 300. He has just ordered a site which looks very similar to what should be on from protek supplies.
    These were 8 quid so he hasn't got a lot to lose by trying it. I've just had a look again as I was going to copy the link to post here but he might have bought the last one as they aren't there now.
    fozzy
    Thanks fizzy