Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Force one pistols

pistol

any one got a link to the web site?

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Quote Originally Posted by partner k1250 View Post
    any one got a link to the web site?
    I can post a link if you want, but was going to wait until it arrived first? I have had an e-mail with the tracking number and it is on the way, having left Poland now bound for the UK

I ordered mine from here:

http://www.silesia-factory.pl/en/shop.html

I chose them as I could use Paypal rather than giving card details or using a transfer.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Just a quick update that my pistol arrived safe and sound today, even had the shop receipt tucked in to the box for me. The tracking showed it each step of the way as well. Not had chance to shoot it yet, but looks spot on for the money, very happy so far
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Ok folks, chrono'd the pistol this morning. First 15 shots or so straight out of the box.

Tried 3 different pellet types, from 7gr to 8.4gr and got between 4fpe and 4.5fpe dependent on pellet. Quite happy and no problems at all.