Thread: Wanted Webley Senior pistol .22

Wanted Webley Senior pistol .22

Late 1950's model, must be in very good condition,I have a near perfect box, so would like to complement it with the correct pistol.
    Thank you for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Knapp View Post
    Late 1950's model, must be in very good condition,I have a near perfect box, so would like to complement it with the correct pistol.
    Thank you for looking.
    What model of Senior are you looking for ?.

Webley Senior Specification

The Senior model I am looking ,has do not remove on the breech screw & the trigger is the curved type with a point at the end of the trigger.
    Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Knapp View Post
    The Senior model I am looking ,has do not remove on the breech screw & the trigger is the curved type with a point at the end of the trigger.
    Thanks for your help
    Hi Barry, does it specifically have to be the .22? As I have a .177 in lovely condition. If so, what sort of price are you looking at paying for one?

Webley Senior .22

Hi Barry, I have just read your wanted advert and I may have the model Webley you are looking for. I have a .22 and .177. Both Seniors and in mint condition with no marks and both in perfect working order. I only live nr Maidenhead, about 40 miles from you so it may be worthwhile coming to have look. I have an idea on price but that could be discussed if you are interested.

webley

Thank you for your PM'S the Senior I am look for is a .22.

Webley senior .22

Barry, I believe I have the Senior model .22 that you are looking for. As you are not too far away, it might be worthwhile coming to look at it. I can give you a mobile number if interested. Thanks, Steve