Thread: Jackal Magazine...which screws?

Jackal Magazine...which screws?

Hi Chaps,

Having acquired a Jackal some time ago (Hi Power) I then sourced 2 magazines (well you never know another should be along sometime) but I have a question. There are locating holes in the stock and the magazine seems to be threaded to accept a screw...which sort should I use? Do I buy a Knibbs eye watering special or is there an alternative that the experts out there know about?

Also which is the best (and cheapest!) bipod to plop on a Jackal, I have no intention of shooting it off this I just want to display my favourite rifle on the sideboard....only when I am alone in the house with it and the curtains closed if you get my drift.

I acquired a magazine for my Jackal last year, it came with two very small self tapping screws. Unsure what size but no more than half inch if I remember.Very simple job and you don't have to completely remove the whole of the action from the stock to screw the magazine into the false magazine housing.

I have a bipod on mine don't know what make but its adjustable and sturdy and with her legs closed when not in use

Cheers for that Sniper, I may just take the mag to a hardware shop and buy some small self tappers

drop me a PM with your address and I will pop a couple of the ones I supply with jackal mags in the post to you

Quote Originally Posted by verybigmike View Post
    drop me a PM with your address and I will pop a couple of the ones I supply with jackal mags in the post to you
    Mike is a great bloke to do business with.
    Troy

Thanks BigMike, I have sent you a PM