Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For sale: HW 35 and HW 35 Barakuda ether injection

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post
    I'm assuming that and FAC is required for one of these?

Dave
    I have an FAC.

Sam

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks for that Sam, it's the Barakuda I'm refering to. As a collectable, it would be very desirable to me as my area of interest is different mechanisms and this one is certainly different. As a rifle somebody would put on ticket, it's probably quite a small market as it's not going to be as useable as perhaps a hundred other rifles you could chose from, so would still most likely be a collector. Collectors who collect FAC rifles I guess are quite few. Collectors who collect non FAC, there are hundreds.

If I knew it to be legal to own this legally without it going on ticket, I would have snapped the sellers hand off ages ago. I would probably have been trampled in the rush though.

Dave

aimless Guest

Bumpedy

and new price in EURO: 265 ,- incl. shipping via DHL. (Euro is weak right now ;-) )
    Last edited by aimless; 17-03-2015 at 06:16 PM.

aimless Guest

Wink

pre-may-bump

Quote Originally Posted by aimless View Post
    and new price in EURO: 265 ,- incl. shipping via DHL. (Euro is weak right now ;-) )
    Aimless you can't ship this legally to the UK

aimless Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Aimless you can't ship this legally to the UK
    why not?

Quote Originally Posted by aimless View Post
    why not?
    The ether part while technically clever stops it being an airgun under uk law.

Bureaucrazyiness ?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    The ether part while technically clever stops it being an airgun under uk law.
    Same in The Netherlands, where the complete rifle even fails to fit in any present category of weaponry.
    Hence illegal, but..... That's right, but - if you remove the tube and assorted gear, rendering it effectively a standard HW35 - you are in the clear, as posession of the ether gear separate from the rifle is not considered an offence. Perhaps this 'logic' might find official approval also accross the pond?

aimless Guest
    265,- euro including shipping via DHL in TWO parcels: (barrel and stock/ injection-unit)

(offline from 29th april to 4th may)