OK this has been posted before, about a year ago, but now I REALLY WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am searching so I can buy back an Original 75 that my wife used as a member of the GB National Squad, and it was used nationaly and internationaly. It is quite distinctive and if I see it or a good picture I can recognise it.

It is an early model Original 75 with out the adjustable cheek piece, it was extensively shortened (approx 2 in's or more?) the trigger had a longer alloy link to shorten the reach, and the trigger guard was skeletonised at the rear to clear the trigger. The cheek piece was built up with polystyrene and covered with grey suaude. The stock was covered with stickers, a large Great Britain National Squad sticker with a union flag on the right hand side of the rear stock, and equipment control stickers from the UK and Holland.

It was last known to be in the Norwich Norfolk area and was in the above condition, but that was 30 years ago. Since, the stickers may have been removed, but to lengthen it it would need a piece added so will still be distinctive, the trigger guard would probably have been left.

I want that original Original, I wish to buy it back, and I will also pay a £100 reward to any one who tracks it down. So you collectors! Hear's a project for you, and you can earn a bonus doing it!
Contact robin.carter80@ntlworld.com please rather than a PM