Thread: Manual for Webley Tempest

Manual for Webley Tempest

Hi

Can someone please assist with a copy of the manual for my Webley Tempest ? Or where I can obtain an electronic version

Thank you

David

If you click on my 'Vintage Webley' site, you will find the Hurricane/Tempest manual.

Thank you, that's perfect !

David

Troubledshooter, hi I have just picked up on your amazing photo gallery of W & S photos and catalogues; I have some of these myself plus lots of other paper info including some "original "drawings copied for me in the mid 70's. I think I may have to start and scan what I have [that will be a major project] and share them as you have; however I am new to putting photos on to forums and use photobucket; how did you set up yours and on what? can you PM me please. However one of your photos caught my eye, the fencing musket. As I mentioned on another thread I was offered two of these around 1977 and not knowing what they were, I turned them down as I wanted something else; what a chump [I think that is the term].
    ATVB Regards
    abellringer

I have one for sale in the airgun/sale section if anyone is interested , plus others ? atb, rich.
    gat gun .25 cal