Thread: Another random young guy

Another random young guy

Evening all! I've had an account on here for quite some time but thought it was about time to introduce myself. The screen name's Waldymachine but the name on the birth certificate is Josh (that's my second name technically, my first name seems to be various expletives shouted up the stairs by the family!)

I've been into shooting for many years and eventually managed to persuade the family after much wrangling to allow me to purchase an air gun to use as my sport whilst going through the duke of Edinburgh award scheme.

4 years later (and after realising that shooting is not the work of Beelzebub but a legitimate interest and passion for responsible citizens to enjoy) the family are fine about the whole thing. Which is just as well as I've met some remarkable people and made lifetime memories from it all. (As well as acquiring three air rifles of my own)

I've dabbled in full bore, small bore, black powder and shotgun shooting but my real passion sticks with airguns and the science of learning to shoot them effectively.

Presently I shoot clays at the bridge clay club in Worcestershire & I shoot for the Admiral Rodney in The Lord Ednam Bell target league of which I'm very proud to be a part of.

Other then that there isn't much else to say other than feel free to pop up and have a chat & if you're ever near the "seaside town" of Stourport on Severn in Worcestershire feel free to meet up for a pint.

Take care all & see you out there!

Regards,

Josh
    I reserve the right as an Englishman to have days where I cannot hit the broadside of a barn!

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

Quote Originally Posted by mr who? View Post
    Hello mate .

All the best .

Andy .
    Hi Andy, much obliged good to be here

ATB, Josh
    I reserve the right as an Englishman to have days where I cannot hit the broadside of a barn!

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Hello mate .

All the best .

Steve .

Furnace Mill

Hi, come and join us some time at Furnace Mill HFT, this is an air gun shooting club not a million miles away from you, open every day.

Also Kinver ARC close to you.

Beware though if you havn't shot HFT yet you may be bitten by the bug.😄

ATB

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by stryder5 View Post
    Hi, come and join us some time at Furnace Mill HFT, this is an air gun shooting club not a million miles away from you, open every day.

Also Kinver ARC close to you.

Beware though if you havn't shot HFT yet you may be bitten by the bug.😄

ATB

Gary
    Hi Gary,

I've had a S400 in the cabinet for a few months now with the aim to try some HFT since I haven't got the space to practice at home anymore, think I may pop along sometime once I get a decent bit of glass to stick on top!

I've heard Furnace Mill is a great day out so will make an effort to get down there soon!

ATB, Josh