Thread: Rare classic bike. Heads up.

Rare classic bike. Heads up.

Knowing the connection between enthusiasts of collectable airguns and classic bikes I thought it worth mentioning the rare and desirable item being offered on that highly regarded online auction site. It finishes today so you'll need to be quick, there were over thirteen thousand visits last time I looked, search for, FARNSLEY VELOCIPEDE.
    The questions and answers are quite enlightening.
    Mel.
    Last edited by mel h; 22-02-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Ha ha!!

It had me going for a bit, Until I looked at the pic larger!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

but..

...it's not safe! The fuel pipe's held on with a jubilee clip. That's lethal.

Just finished working on my Sunbeam s7 deluxe for the day, modifying the cylinder head. Read that as trying to prevent further oil leaks! Getting a bit annoyed with it, so seeing that has restored my faith in all that is daft in the world. Thanks for the heads up.

Carl

' it's a parallel world, bikes and airguns. Just don't get the bits mixed up '

What a cracker..maybe Guy Martin could ride it at the Isle of Man T.T. if his BMW ride falls through ...I mean if can lap Goodwood at over 200mph..what could it do round the Island?!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    What a cracker..maybe Guy Martin could ride it at the Isle of Man T.T. if his BMW ride falls through ...I mean if can lap Goodwood at over 200mph..what could it do round the Island?!!

Ha ha!!

The seller went on to say that he was talking crap!!

It had me fooled for a short while, I know nothing about motor bikes though!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/