Thread: Mad monthly shoot in the forest

Mad monthly shoot in the forest

Yes folks another month has rolled by and once again we will be hosting our monthly comp in the woods.
    held strictly to UKAHFT latest rules and shootable by all with no advantage/disadvantage for anyone. (excluding left hand drive).
    30 quality targets to be shot at, with the winner taking away one of our expensive solid gold effect medals.*
    weather is said to be sunny and thirty two degrees.
    there is said to be a 5mph wind so its definitely poke and hope time!
    A brand new course set strictly to ukahft rules.
    I'm not sure if there will be food here as I can't get hold of Karen carpenter yet but as I'm in the gambia at the mo it's probably just my phone so will let you know ASAP.
    its bone dry at M.A.D with plenty of mud free parking/shooting.
    you can shoot at the club all day after the comp if you like.
    kick off is at eleven with safety just prior.
    medals for winners and a fortune in cash to be given away in our prize draw too.
    prices are £7/3 adults/kids, with MAD members benefiting from enormous discounts.*
    directions and other info are at*www.madarc.net
    see you all there.
    Rich
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Karen carpenter

Good news! Karen is doing food this weekend. Thankfully not the original Karen Carpenter size portions though!!! No " jambalaya" but after tasting her food you'll be "On the top of the world"!!

Yes our very own Karen will be there cooking her crayfish pie etc. She's also been baking cakes all week but if your butter fingered at all I'd recommend steel toe boots.
    See you all there.
    M.A.D FOR IT!