Thread: Left Handed PCP - The left hand brigade

Left Handed PCP - The left hand brigade

All you lovely lefty people
    My mrs is lefty and has been going off shooting a bit of late. If anyone sees a left hand pcp, please give me a pm

Something not full length (no full size AA400 for example)

Or if anyone has something that really is not getting the use it should maybe ??

I'm hoping to entice her back in as after she had surgery the other year she's not yet got back onto her previous form with her springer, and although we have a Concept it's a bit long, and still has the workings on the right which is a faff ...
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

I have a nice little single shot Daystate Harrier in .177. It has a beech ambi stock and a right handed bolt handle...but the bolt comes out the back of the breechblock so that a left handed bolt handle could be fitted in theory...it also has a non standard adjustable buttplate.

Gun is in very good cosmetic condition (I think there are a couple little dings in the stock), but it hasn't been used in ages, it doesn't leak, holds air, etc,...it was little inconsistent the last time I did use it so could probably do with being serviced, which will be reflected in asking price...I would be wanting £200 plus postage. Can do pics if it's any good to you?

EDIT: having done a quick search (link)..it would seem that it isn't quite so easy to fit a proper lefty bolt to harrier afterall...sorry.
    Last edited by DCL_dave; 27-02-2015 at 03:20 PM.
    blah blah

Apparently the ambi stocked Ultra, new bolt style can be swapped to left hand, but they've stopped making them now ..except tactical stock which has a right hand palm swell !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCL_dave View Post
    I have a nice little single shot Daystate Harrier in .177. It has a beech ambi stock and a right handed bolt handle...but the bolt comes out the back of the breechblock so that a left handed bolt handle could be fitted in theory...it also has a non standard adjustable buttplate.

Gun is in very good cosmetic condition (I think there are a couple little dings in the stock), but it hasn't been used in ages, it doesn't leak, holds air, etc,...it was little inconsistent the last time I did use it so could probably do with being serviced, which will be reflected in asking price...I would be wanting £200 plus postage. Can do pics if it's any good to you?

EDIT: having done a quick search (link)..it would seem that it isn't quite so easy to fit a proper lefty bolt to harrier afterall...sorry.
    Thanks for that. really want a lefty lefty , very nice of you though, expect that'll shift now though on ere !

No worries. Good luck with the search.
    blah blah

All help appreciated from I spied... in gunshop near me, to I've got a ..you could have

Now Sorted