I just fitted an Altaros reg. to my S200 .22, ordered from the website along with gauge and quickfill, the parts arrived three days later. I got lucky when it came to removing the air cylinder end plugs, they were just over finger tight, no thread sealant had been used. I made sure that everything was clean, screwed the reg. in place, leaving it at the factory setting, and re-assembled the cylinder. The only problem, and it was easily sorted, was the hammer end of the cylinder was leaking air when filled, instead of thread sealant I used PTFE tape. This job took me all of 30 minutes, slowed down by having to use the tape. Bummer dood.

To check the output figures I use a Combro in conjunction with a free Android smartphone app. called Blue Shot, to connect the two you need to buy a interface cable, you don't have to reset the Combro after each shot, the smartphone battery powers the Combro, and Blue Shot will list the figures from each shot.
I set the hammer spring flush with the action, and the strangle screw wound in flush with it''s locknut. The first shots were over, so I wound the strangle in 1 turn
next shots were in the 9's, half a turn out and it settled to aroung 10.5.
So far, I have put 3 strings of 10 through, and this is where Blue Shot is very useful, I have a list of 30 shots giving me fps, ft/lbs and fps +/- at a glance.

silvermachine