Thread: HRPC Home Shoot 1st March

Cool HRPC Home Shoot 1st March

The first of March already and a cracking day it was for shooting. Lovely and sunny, just what the doctor ordered. Tricky as well with a bit of wind. Nice to see some old names back again. Simon might have been on the piste for the last few weeks but it didn't show in your shooting. Cracking score with a springer. Nice to welcome Fred to his first HFT. I can tell how much you enjoyed it from the beaming grin, next time though you might want to wear something more appropriate. Nice jacket though and you did get peg 29 lol.
    Congratulations to Dave and Rob for a couple of great scores on the day. Talking of which here the are.

OPEN

Dave Dawes 56
    Rob Smith 56
    Steve Buckley 55
    Terry Evans 44
    Pete Jackson 44
    Ross Martin 40
    Gareth Jones 40
    Pete England 37
    Mike Mitchel 34

RECOIL
    Simon Humphries 51
    Colin Muggerige 38 (all standing or kneeling)
    Fred Rassivera 38 (newbie)

Great day out and special thanks to all those who stayed for the work party at the end.
    Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Terry

Great shoot today, plenty of testing shots. Steve did very well today with a bent scope.

You have really created a great course here, well done mate. Sorry to not hang around after. Plemy of availability mid week if you need anything done, just give me a shout.

That bent scope that put pellet on pellet on the plinking range must have been a right mare .lol

Great day

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Wooohooo!!!

What a morning! It was nice to see the sun out and boy that wind was a little hard to read, and I swear I could not see anything moving indicating wind... sure messed me up on one shot .. the others I missed was because I was to busy laughing

And the course has become a truly awesome challenge, and with the next phase of target locations planed I am sure we can keep people guessing when they come down

Huge well done to Fred for a great score in his first HFT and in springer class, one to watch I believe!

Rob

Only one thing bent and its not his scope
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

team Horsham

Thanks Simon,
    Nice to know all the works been appreciated. Its a team effort and what we've created is f%=÷×ing awsome.
    And please note I'm not making any comment on bent scopes or anything else thats bent. Not like me I know but...wtf always thought the camo was dodgy. Lol

Simon , Terry only does one thing alone and it's not course building .lol

Well done on the 56 Rob especially having a scope with no ret , a pcp with 10bar of air for the full course and no aim points whilst using Bulldog pellets you still beat Steve .��

Atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

HRPC Home Shoot

Dave.
    You definitely wouldn't want to use the kludgie after me I assure you.

Cheers
    Terry