Thread: sleeving versus stroking....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    BTW JB said he still had a considerable quantity of 7/8" bore x 1/16 wall good quality seamless tubing if anyone wanted to have a go at sleeving but only required a short length. If only a few inches, for a sleeve, were needed he only wanted postage costs.
    I'd like a couple of short lengths please... around 4.5" long should be enough - all I've found so far is 23mm ID 26mm OD, which is a bit tedious to turn down (just spent 30 mins doing it in fact !) please PM us your details for payment / postage / £££ etc ta - JB

Also tks for the other info, pity it never "made it"...

(goes back to the garage to finish off his own 23mm experiment; tube done, piston done, just the o-ring nose to finish and the comp tube trans port do do now - maybe today I should have something )

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I'd like a couple of short lengths please... around 4.5" long should be enough - all I've found so far is 23mm ID 26mm OD, which is a bit tedious to turn down (just spent 30 mins doing it in fact !) please PM us your details for payment / postage / £££ etc ta - JB

Also tks for the other info, pity it never "made it"...

(goes back to the garage to finish off his own 23mm experiment; tube done, piston done, just the o-ring nose to finish and the comp tube trans port do do now - maybe today I should have something )
    You woud have to contact JB direct and ask him for the tubing. 0121 745 4287. I dont wish to get involved but just extended his offer to any bodgers here

Bodgers,? That's a bit derogatory, are you some sort of expert then, I assume you have engineering credentials ?

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Bodgers,? That's a bit derogatory, are you some sort of expert then, I assume you have engineering credentials ?
    After bodgers i used the . Dont be so grumpy.

And no I dont have any credentials, especially in the cold weather
    Last edited by T 20; 07-03-2015 at 05:49 PM.