Thread: For Sale: A Feinwerkbau Mod.90 match air pistol - mint:

For Sale: A Feinwerkbau Mod.90 match air pistol - mint:

For Sale:

A Feinwerkbau Mod.90 match air pistol being the last and most advanced of the 65/80/90 series of side lever spring piston match pistols.
    The 90 was fitted with the electronic trigger, a first for such a gun. It also has Right Hand walnut anatomical grips, with an adjustable palm shelf.
    The pistol remains in near new condition, and is in full working order. It has 2 spare batteries together with spare rearsight elements, and is contained in a very nice attaché style case in which it has spent its life.
    As well as being eminently usable, these Feinwerkbau are now also collectable, and the modern equivalent now has a four figure price. When this pistol was initially introduced to the UK in the early part of 1983 it had a new price of £276.85p inc VAT !

In 2015 you are looking at only a modest increase given the intervening 32 years - namely £375 + postage.
    Last edited by slug-gun; 02-03-2015 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    For Sale:

A Feinwerkbau Mod.90 match air pistol being the last and most advanced of the 65/80/90 series of side lever spring piston match pistols.
    The 90 was fitted with the electronic trigger, a first for such a gun.
    The pistol remains in virtually new condition, and is in full working order. It has 2 spare batteries together with spare rearsight elements, and is contained in a very nice attaché style case in which it has spent its life.
    As well as being eminently usable, these Feinwerkbau are now also collectable, and the modern equivalent now has a four figure price.

This one doesn't being £375 + postage.
    Chris is that an original FWB attaché style case, with the blue-covered foam lining?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I fear not. Similar to the original but not FWB. I could probably have added another £150 if it had been?

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    I fear not. Similar to the original but not FWB. I could probably have added another £150 if it had been?
    Ah, thanks Chris. I don't know about £150. Maybe £100?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Price drop to £350 including postage - that is a lot of target pistol for the money!

Price drop to £325 still including postage, and still of lot of target pistol!

This time next week the price will be £300 - so the question you need to ask yourself is: 'Do I feel lucky? Do I buy now or risk losing it for another £25?'
    Well do you, pu**s ?

***NOW SOLD***
    Last edited by slug-gun; 21-03-2015 at 03:22 PM.