Thread: 1970's HW35 in 0.22 cal

1970's HW35 in 0.22 cal

As title, 1970's HW35 in 0.22 cal for sale, earlish model with Safety through one side of breech block. This item was saken in px a few days ago but isn't something that I'd want to keep long term. It's in good condition for it's age and is complete with open sights and cocks and fires. To be on the safe side the new owner should consider giving it a service as the previous history is unknown apart from the fact that it's likely to have been left standing for a long time without any use. I'm looking for £120 collected but would post at buyers risk for £15 or package for buyers Courier if required.

If requiring piccies or further info please contact me by E Mail : vicorgill@onetel.net.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Humpety Bumpety,

Vic Thompson.

Hi Vic

When you say you'll post at the buyers risk- If anything goes wrong with postage the buyer can't do anything about it as the Post Office will only deal with the person that posts an item, not the person it's being posted to

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

For me the term is meant to imply that when posting an item on the buyer's behalf they agree to abide by the Carriers Terms and Conditions of carriage, in particular with ParcelForce 48 the cap on compensation paid in case of loss or damage and the time delay before the Carrier would accept a claim as being valid. ie, compensation might not be available overnight and in some cases would not fully reimburse the buyer in the event of total loss. In the event of loss or total damage once the carrier had accepted the claim as being valid I would reimburse the buyer according to the Carrier's T's + C's and process the claim. In posting the item I would be doing so as the buyer's agent and the buyer is free to choose the shipment method (subject to legal and contractual provisions etc). For my part I would agree to package the item adequately to ensure safe transit without likely damage. Potential buyers can alway ask for further clarification as required if they think of aspects of shipping not covered by the above..

Does that make things a bit clearer for you ?

Vic Thompson.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    For me the term is meant to imply that when posting an item on the buyer's behalf they agree to abide by the Carriers Terms and Conditions of carriage, in particular with ParcelForce 48 the cap on compensation paid in case of loss or damage and the time delay before the Carrier would accept a claim as being valid. ie, compensation might not be available overnight and in some cases would not fully reimburse the buyer in the event of total loss. In the event of loss or total damage once the carrier had accepted the claim as being valid I would reimburse the buyer according to the Carrier's T's + C's and process the claim. In posting the item I would be doing so as the buyer's agent and the buyer is free to choose the shipment method (subject to legal and contractual provisions etc). For my part I would agree to package the item adequately to ensure safe transit without likely damage. Potential buyers can alway ask for further clarification as required if they think of aspects of shipping not covered by the above..

Does that make things a bit clearer for you ?

Vic Thompson.

Ahh!

Yes Vic, Thanks, I thought you meant that it would be up to the buyer to chase it up with the PO

Good luck with your sale

Kind regards, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Hw35

I assume its the standard model?

As far as I am aware it's the standard model, it has a 19.5" barrel and no chequering on the stock.

HTH, Vic Thompson.

Vic, did you get my PM ?
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.

No, when did you send it ? Best to re-send it if that's ok.

Vic T

Re-sent Vic.
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.