Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW30s in .177

Quote Originally Posted by IanSea View Post
    I've just yielded to temptation and ordered one in .177 persuasion from DB Schietsport. I quite fancied a .22 but, as I have a few thousand .177 pellets and very few .22s, the smaller calibre seemed to make more sense.
    It will be the first springer I've owned for about twelve years so looking forward to some plinking fun.
    Will be interesting to see how quick it takes,wonder if there is a Belgium dealer as in another hobby they are consistently the quickest of the Euro zone countries,had next day several times.

BILL50

That's the retailer Im looking to use, they seem very helpful in the emails thus far.

Smile

My HW30S arrived yesterday. I ordered it on Thursday afternoon and it was despatched on Friday. Pretty impressed with the service from DB Schietsport. I've not had time to shoot it yet but hopefully it will shoot as good as it looks.

Hw30

Mine in .177 is doing 610fps with 7.5gr Defiants and slightly less with Superdome. Lovely garden air rifle.

Might try a Diana 430 next?

If you've got a .177 and want a .22 barrel Versandhaus Schnieder in Germany do them for 59 euros plus post!

Quote Originally Posted by IanSea View Post
    My HW30S arrived yesterday. I ordered it on Thursday afternoon and it was despatched on Friday. Pretty impressed with the service from DB Schietsport. I've not had time to shoot it yet but hopefully it will shoot as good as it looks.
    What's the power limit in Holland?

Will it be full power (well, full power for an HW30 anyway)?

I don't think there are any power restrictions in the Netherlands so an HW30 should be full power. You may have to tread carefully if getting one of the more powerful models but as you say there's no chance of an HW30 going over the 12fp limit if it were to be intercepted and checked en route.