Thread: ridgeline smock

ridgeline smock

Not sure were to put this so mods sorry if its in the wrong place. I got a real bargin on one on Thursady £135 would you beleve, well chuffed. Ok its the older model without zips on the side, but hey even with limited arm/hand use on one side I can get in to it, windproof rain proof and nice and warm, however have to watch what you layer under neath has Its not all that breathable but hey for the price bargin.

Iv used and abused my ridgline monsoon smock for about 2 years and its still like new . i wear a swanndri wool smock underneath in extreme weather . Een when sat in a hide for hours on end warm and dry . hacking around the Ullswater valley in all weather still warm and dry . great kit

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Iv used and abused my ridgline monsoon smock for about 2 years and its still like new . i wear a swanndri wool smock underneath in extreme weather . Een when sat in a hide for hours on end warm and dry . hacking around the Ullswater valley in all weather still warm and dry . great kit
    yes has is the Swanni, have familly in NZ and they recomended both. and has usuall there right
    Last edited by fatttmannn; 15-03-2015 at 01:34 PM.