Thread: Are daystate li, crosman and accupels all the same pellet?

Are daystate li, crosman and accupels all the same pellet?

Thanks!

Yep.., ther all rubbish!!

To be fair the crosmans i tried were alot better than the other two
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Just to add in .22.., cant comment on the .177's
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Crosman are made in the States.

The best of the bunch were the Prems that were sold in boxes of 1250. It has always been alleged that the Accupells were the second grade Prems.

Daystate had Crosman make them Prems off one individual Die and tinned them up as Daystate Rangemaster Li.

Daystate then stopped having them made by Crosman, so there are no Daystate Li anymore. They now have pellets made by JSB and tin them up as Daystate Sovereign.

I ask because I used to shoot them in li form, but they dont make them any more, so I bought some accupells instead.

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post

The best of the bunch were the Prems that were sold in boxes of 1250. It has always been alleged that the Accupells were the second grade Prems.

Daystate had Crosman make them Prems off one individual Die and tinned them up as Daystate Rangemaster Li.

Daystate then stopped having them made by Crosman, so there are no Daystate Li anymore. They now have pellets made by JSB and tin them up as Daystate Sovereign.
    Ah, thanks! all is clear

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post

tried these in my s400, pin point accuracy so I bought 8 boxes, had a closer look and there were clearly two types of pellets in them, got Ann to weight sort them and altogether there was a full grain variation, having said that, grouping was crazy good, just can`t get them for the same price, down to the last box now

Vobster

If you want to still try 'Li's' then buy some Brocock Diablo. They are selected pellets from the Crosman Dies and tinned as Brocock. Same as Li's.

Solware also told me they sell the 0.177 Prems in the boxes in 7.9gr. Most other UK stockists only sell the heavies.