Thread: Cp1 pleased so far.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

Cp1 pleased so far.

picked up my cp1 from proteks today and after and initial first work out,im pleased with what has to be
    a good value for money target orientated pistol.Being a lefty with big hands this can usually be a
    problem but straight off its a very acceptable and comfortable feel .the loading port is nicely accessible for
    "butter mitts" like me with a clean loading cycle.slight gripe in that the trigger guard could do with a little reworking
    as its edge will just catch the forefinger joint which i think will irritate after a few shots.
    .the discharge is is quite uneventful with little discernible recoil ,3.5 ftlbs [.177]weight 888gms,500fps .55g pels.the sights are adj and straight forward.
    for the money i feel sure it will have quite a wide appeal .the general build quality is very good so i can see it
    having a permanent place in my target pistol collection. and if the sales are anything to go by im not alone;mine
    was the last of present stock and the next batch are on their way.
    .took it outside for a bit of backyard plinking and its quite powerful enough for a bit of can bashing at 15mtrs.
    Last edited by red bob; 07-03-2015 at 12:48 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,