Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cp1 pleased so far.

Bob I would happily give it to you if it wasn't for the fact it has a RH grip, you only shoot pistol LH and you would never be able to get a LH grip for it
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

naaaa your splitting hairs now
    no seriously; ive no doubt you will find this, as all fwbs a revelation and can only enhance a
    quality shot such as yourself
    . back to the cp1 i can also add that the trigger sear is a cinch to remove with only the one spring to worry about and this is contained quite well
    in a recess ;all engagement surfaces are now nicely polished and refitted with lith grease.
    .the trigger guard is to small and catches my knuckle enough to irritate so cut out a segment as some
    match pistols have, retaining the curve around the trigger radiusing its corners and lapping in at the back ,this
    feels more free and looks good,repolished the trigger to a shine resprayed the guard satin black.
    spent a couple of hours sanding and polishing the wood and re-staining with a nice dark mahogany,
    fine wire wooled then restained.Several coats of "true oil" which has bought out the grain and a nice
    deep shine! thats the .22 done so the .177 is next.should look the buiss as a matched pair in a suitable case.
    Last edited by red bob; 31-03-2015 at 10:26 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Liking the sound of that. And I would happily give a RH C20 a good home if required!

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi trick,not sure if BJ is really happy with his c20 as its not been added to his signature collection yet;could be
    its proved to much to handle
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,