Thread: Wanted Abas Major.

Wanted Abas Major.

Would any BBS member have a Abas Major in very good condition that thay would like to sell.
    I would be very interested.
    A long shot but you never know.
    Thank you for looking.

There is a chap who does the arms fairs who has a lot of high end air guns and pistols, he has a pair of a as majors that are cases, not sure if original or not think he wanted about 1k for the pair, am sure one of the chaps in this section will know who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    There is a chap who does the arms fairs who has a lot of high end air guns and pistols, he has a pair of a as majors that are cases, not sure if original or not think he wanted about 1k for the pair, am sure one of the chaps in this section will know who he is.
    I believe the man in question is Keith Bayliss. Keith can usually be found at most of the Arms Fairs and always has a good range of collectable air pistols on offer

I recall he did have a cased pair of Abas Major pistols at one of last years Bisley Fairs, Although the Abas Major was never originally supplied in a wooden case, this particular set did look well presented in what appeared to be a very nice case.

PM me for contact details if interested.

Regards

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Knapp View Post
    Would any BBS member have a Abas Major in very good condition that thay would like to sell.
    I would be very interested.
    A long shot but you never know.
    Thank you for looking.
    Hi. Did you get your Abas major?
    I have recently bought one and am looking to re-furbish it, or sell.