Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee .410 reloader ,still available ?

Lee .410 reloader ,still available ?

Anyone know if the Lee .410 reloader kit is available in UK ,If so can you order from any RFD, use to see them now and again in auctions but not seen one for years now ,would buy new if you still can ?
    Also which is the Lead melting ladle to go for , I see Henry Krank does the electric Lee for £58 & post , is it worth having or should I stick to a container on portable gas ring outdoors ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    I looked at those but don't know if they any good , don't know anyone that has used them , prob. more robust in the metal version but then more shipping , I emailed them see if they will ship to UK anyway .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

lee

there was one on flea bay £100
    12g rem 1187 , 20g beretta 686,28g - 410 lincoln combo ,243 rem 700,223 rem 700,17hmr cz, 22rf cz,22rf cz22rf,ruger 1022,CZ 222 ,winchester 12g sx4,bsa super10,hw80 .20

Quote Originally Posted by rws-89 View Post
    Might as well buy another MEC

the lanes tools are crap they wont recrimp the case
    e bay you can get a 410 roll tool for £14 and they work just gr8
    and a card punch
    or you can buy a tool set for the mec

Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge View Post
    or you can buy a tool set for the mec
    75 quid from clay and game

You can bring a complete mec in from US bay of e for way less than that IIRC!

Quote Originally Posted by zanes View Post
    75 quid from clay and game

You can bring a complete mec in from US bay of e for way less than that IIRC!
    How much do they work out from US shipped then , thought shipping would have made it as much as buying in UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by rws-89 View Post
    They are still popular in US and prices around $35- $50 mark

s/hand = post and import costs you my as well buy new
    been looking for ages for a 12 and 20 mec

Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge View Post
    s/hand = post and import costs you my as well buy new
    been looking for ages for a 12 and 20 mec
    Trouble is after just buying the MEC in 28 and a Bowman in 20 I wanted a cheap loader for .410 just to do the odd box of 25 difficult to find loads and use that tub of powder . .

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    How much do they work out from US shipped then , thought shipping would have made it as much as buying in UK ?
    Ahem. Looking on US bay of e the postage is fairly reasonable (£20-30) but prices are much, much stronger than I remembered. Looks like you'd pick one up for about £90 posted, but then customs etc. on top. New ones are £150 plus postage even from the US

Looks like my (slightly incomplete, lightly seized) pair for £45 off here last year might have been quite the bargain. I genuinely had no idea they were that expensive in the states.

I would just hand load the 410 if only doing 25 a time

I've started a thread about how you can put together a kit with change from a tenner.

the crimp on the mec for 410 is ok but not the best it looks like a 50p shape
    I think the roll turn over is the best in a 410