Right, well I ended up going with the viht data and went over the Nosler maximum load.

I got an average of 2850fps when I went up to 66.3 grains. Interestingly enough 66.6 grains had pretty much the same average fps as 66.3 grains did.

I am now in a position where I have used 80 of the 100 pieces of brand new Norma brass. I have neck sized and cut to my desired length.

I have measured my case expansion, new VS once fired brass. On average the cases have expanded by 3.5%.

I know that every rifle is different, but any idea what the likelihood is that my load will not lose, first and foremost accuracy and secondly velocity.

I will more than likely make 3 rounds using 66.3gr with new brass and the same charge with once fired and see what difference it makes on accuracy and velocity.

I will also try a load working up to a 3.5% increase as I now have 3.5% more case capacity. This will mean my load could be 68.6 grains. Although the viht data says the maximum is 68.1 grains.

I am leaving for South Africa for a PG hunt on Tuesday so I have limited time available for another serious batch of load testing!!

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Cheers