Thread: Hello

Hello

Been reading this forum on and off for a while, lurking, but never posted.

So hello to you all!

I shoot rim fire target rifles mainly, but have a couple of air rifles, and pistol as well for fun target plinking.
    Might be doing a bit more now the kids are getting older and show an interest.

Cheers,

David

Smile

Hiya David

Welcome onboard my friend, I'm also trying to get my lad interested in air rifles but he's really taken with Archery so at least its hopefully a step in the right direction ;-) he is only 7 so plenty of time yet.

Take care

Derren

Thank you, for the welcome.

I tried archery for the first time at Centre Parcs last year with my daughter, and loved it. Would like to do it again, but it is finding the time :0)
    In a lot of ways it seemed much harder than shooting for a beginner. So if he can do that, he will be ace at shooting!

Cheers,

David

hi and welcome..its a great forum. Enjoy - ATVB - Gary
    centre parcs - whinfell ? love that place ........perhaps not some of the food prices
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g