Thread: Drulov lov21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will mention that mod to the other Luvie owners of my acquaintance Nige. You have to admit that the gun shoots surprisingly well when you consider just how basic the design is. Glad you can join us in our intended sub £150 league as well! I do hope that you are not too good a shot however!!! Looking forward to improving my own skills and hopefully being able to match the Jones level of performance within the next decade or so.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

As all of these "inexpensive but good" pistols are all CO2 powered - why not include them as a separate group within the existing Carbon League rules?

The format already exists and the simple rules work well enough - we just need to have a new class for pistols with a maximum price limit of £150.

Individual entries would work well and if they are self-scored then anyone could take part wherever they live.

No entry fee would be required if everyone who enters can provide there own 10 metre targets, and a willing volunteer ( IJ ) could post the results here every month.

I think they may well out-perform or eqaul any of the existing CO2 pistols in any case and if this proves to be the case then a separate class may not even be needed
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.