Thread: Drulov lov21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Drulov lov21

I Purchased one of these for my youngest to start learning pistol shooting as it was light and easy to handle and took it to my club tonight to zero in, ABS construction, CO2 powered, single stage trigger oh and very cheap to buy. The trigger was a little heavy when I first used it however the spring can be moved in the housing to give a much lighter and crisper let off without any permanent modification to the pistol or spring.

Now whilst this pistol won't win any beauty contests it was actually very pleasant to shoot, what was more of a surprise was the single hole groups and the 46/50 & 47/50 cards I shot with it,
    Conclusion, for £80 this is a great little pistol to get a youngster started in target shooting, in theory you could get the gun, a case, some pellets and Co2 caps for less the £100 which has to be a bargain.
    It would also appear to like Geco's which makes it even nicer as these are also nice and cheap.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Thanks for the heads up,quite like adding pistols to the collection.

BILL50

Nige

A colleague of mine uses this for coaching youngsters as it enables them to hold two handed and it is an easy pistol to operate. I hope to find one myself at some point as it is also a nice good value pistol to own.
    Regards, Phil

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by discotwo View Post
    Nige

A colleague of mine uses this for coaching youngsters as it enables them to hold two handed and it is an easy pistol to operate. I hope to find one myself at some point as it is also a nice good value pistol to own.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Any pictures or links available?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Pm sent
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    I Purchased one of these for my youngest to start learning pistol shooting as it was light and easy to handle and took it to my club tonight to zero in, ABS construction, CO2 powered, single stage trigger oh and very cheap to buy. The trigger was a little heavy when I first used it however the spring can be moved in the housing to give a much lighter and crisper let off without any permanent modification to the pistol or spring.

Now whilst this pistol won't win any beauty contests it was actually very pleasant to shoot, what was more of a surprise was the single hole groups and the 46/50 & 47/50 cards I shot with it,
    Conclusion, for £80 this is a great little pistol to get a youngster started in target shooting, in theory you could get the gun, a case, some pellets and Co2 caps for less the £100 which has to be a bargain.
    It would also appear to like Geco's which makes it even nicer as these are also nice and cheap.
    Great pistols these i first came across them 5 or 6 years ago they do indeed like Geco's i just added some stick on weights (wheel balance weights) as i found it a bit light to hold on target, and matched the scores of my target pistols, ...mike...

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    Great pistols these i first came across them 5 or 6 years ago they do indeed like Geco's i just added some stick on weights (wheel balance weights) as i found it a bit light to hold on target, and matched the scores of my target pistols, ...mike...
    SNAP! http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...tml?sort=4&o=4
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

They certainly seem to do the job. I always find I get an irritating vibration at around 55 mph if mechanical objects aren't balanced properly. Considering the high scores achieved with this particular gun while shooting at a moving target with the sunroof open really does emphasise why the grandkids push bike inner tube is so necessary around the grip.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !