Thread: Opinions on Rebel 17 Tumbler please?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tumbler arrived on Monday, and I am very pleased with the results thus far.

Two batches done so far, about 300 cases in all.

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    I stuck a stupid amount of 223 cases in my Thumbler the other night and it coped.....I just got sick of the things sitting about!!

Next job..

De crimp and ream pockets (GGG brass), trim, check flash hole, FL size.....lose will to live!!

I do them in 110 round batches now as thats about right for a CSR comp.....
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

I dont own one but borrowed one and some sea clean from a mate to do a few hundred 222 and 25-06 cases. It worked great but I think the sea clean is a waste of money, 2 tea spoons of citric acid crystals and a squirt of washing up liquid and they came out looking better than when new.

Rick
    It's not my faulty, I was just.....

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    I dont own one but borrowed one and some sea clean from a mate to do a few hundred 222 and 25-06 cases. It worked great but I think the sea clean is a waste of money, 2 tea spoons of citric acid crystals and a squirt of washing up liquid and they came out looking better than when new.

Rick
    JDReloading supplied anhydrous Citric Acid crystals and 'Wairose Essential' washing detergent. a pinch (about 1/4 teaspoon) of citric and a tablespoonful of washing liquid seems to do the job nicely for my purposes. I read a warning that too much citric can damage the cases, but I don't recall the source off hand - perhaps someone out there in the know could clarify it?