Thread: Big Thank You to all the Sothern Hunters Crew and well done to all the Winners

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Big Thank You to all the Sothern Hunters Crew and well done to all the Winners

Just like to say thank you and well done to you all, nice to see the Series going from strength to strength. Special thanks to Charles, Terry, Chris and Bridgette for all their hard work throughout the whole show what with all the winter travel etc.

Well done to all the Clubs whose members took the time to lay on some cracking courses for us to shoot.

Good to see Fatty beating the two Whippets to the line he shot very consistently all season you can bet your house on him missing the stander no not plating it missing it.

Great series see you all next time.

Well done again to all the winners.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

I Echo that echo that that.....Ha!

Top Series and MOLEY ain't lying about the stander!

I have more chance of a coffee bought for me by Simpleton MOLEY!! Than i have knocking over a stander and thats NO chance!!

Ha!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Many thanks to all the Southern Hunter crew. Great series with some excellent venues.
    Well done all the winners (go Jean) and a big thanks to Air Arms for their very generous sponsorship.
    Friendly bunch "dan saff" with some top notch shooters.
    See you at Kelmarsh.
    Alex
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

HI,

Mike, from Meon Valley Airgun Club.

would just like to say a big thank you for a great day out at Bisley, this was my first go at your format and I thoroughly enjoyed my day, thank you to Vince Holland for being a top gent and for having to put up with me & deaf Dave, and to Jean for the cuddle it was good to finally put faces to names that I have seen on the forums and magazines.

congratulations to all the winners, especially our "Nick Byrne" for his third win in the .22 class & a very special well done to the "Dopson" family, father & daughter Colin & Lauren, both entering their very first comp with Lauren taking the honers in the Junior class, they have only just taken up this great sport & this will give their confidence a great boost

Looking forward to the worlds and getting another cuddle from Jean

ATB
    Mike
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.