Thread: For Sale: WEIHRAUCH HW77 'Mastersport' with Tyrolean stock - Airmasters 88 - As new:

For Sale: WEIHRAUCH HW77 'Mastersport' with Tyrolean stock - Airmasters 88 - As new:

For Sale:

One WEIHRAUCH HW77 .22 air rifle, serial number 1012282. This is a very early '77, with the long barrel, and slimmer air cylinder. I believe it is very likely an Airmasters 88 upgrade from the 1980's as the barrel is fitted with the Airmasters moderator (known as the 'Phantom) and underlever catch combined , together with a gorgeous Right -hand Tyrolean stock, both enhancements exactly of the type that Airmasters offered in the mid 1980's.

I believe these rifles were known as the "TYROLEAN HW77 MASTERSPORT STALKER", and in their price list dated November 1985 they were advertised as such:
    'HW77 (Mastersport) Custom stock; untuned + silencer - £209'

The whole rifle is in as new condition, and is a complete 'time-warp' gun, looking as though it has never been used. I can't say whether the action itself has been tuned by Airmasters or not, so for the purpose of this exercise will assume not.

Price: £400

Pm sent
    https://www.walnut.black

Sold subject to inspection on Tuesday.

Hi, did the rifle sell buddy?

Yes, now sold thanks.