Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HW100 Shotgun!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    I shot about 100 rounds through it yesterday and I'm going to rattle off a few in the garden today, only 22 yards but fine to just settle everything in. I'm expecting pellet on pellet if yesterday is anything to go by.
    I Hope it continues to impress Blackmax . I once got a rifle that would not group , so it was worthless and not fit to sell on (if you have a conscience) . Fortunately Hull Cartridge sorted it out and a nice fellow off here bought it with no problems .
    I could feel your pain bud, so I am pleased it is sorted .
    gat gun .25 cal

Quote Originally Posted by richardscar View Post
    I Hope it continues to impress Blackmax . I once got a rifle that would not group , so it was worthless and not fit to sell on (if you have a conscience) . Fortunately Hull Cartridge sorted it out and a nice fellow off here bought it with no problems .
    I could feel your pain bud, so I am pleased it is sorted .
    Thanks buddy, your kind words are really appreciated.

I shot about 100-150 rounds through it today and it's pellet on pellet, as good as I'd expect. I was shooting tiny little stones one after the other.

Funnily enough its not at all pellet shy either, whereas the other one would give worse results with some pellets more than others.

muzzie is offline Wants something a little...special
    Glad it all worked out, I've heard only good things about their after sales service.
    Now you've got the gun you wanted, and it's firing like it should.

Muzzie
    This is the crisis I knew had to come, Distroying the balance Id kept.
    Turning around to the next set of lives, Wondering what will come next .

I had the same problem with a .177 Alecto.

Spent two years fiddling, many different pellets, re seated barrel, deep barrel clean, different sights, all to no avail.

Top marks to Highland Outdoors/Webley who shipped a new barrel to my local RFD one year out of warranty, fitted it in minutes.

This pistol is now as accurate as I would have expected it to be.

I cannot see anything obvious with the old barrel, it just doesn't shoot consistently???