Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: North Oxon

steven is offline Whist - it's the new rock'n'roll, innit?

North Oxon

Thanks Guys!

Great weekend, fantastic setting for a shoot, a good course, and great weather. What more could you want?

Congratulations to Kev Hughs, with maximum points of 60 and first place.
    Also, fantastic shooting by Jane Sparkes, taking first place for the Ladies Trophy.

Best Regards,
    Steven

Yes, well done Oxon, I really enjoyed this weekend. Thanks again to sparky and andy today for not laughing too much when I missed and thanks for the tips....

I've got a couple of piccies im putting on my webspace if anybody wants the original large files let me know. Should be up and ready soonish

dwb Guest
    My sentiments entirely wonderful day out
    Congratulations to Kev Hughs
    fantastic shooting by Jane Sparkes we not going to mention that she tied with Peter

DWB

Quote Originally Posted by dwb
    My sentiments entirely wonderful day out
    Congratulations to Kev Hughs
    fantastic shooting by Jane Sparkes we not going to mention that she tied with Peter

DWB
    OH YES WE WILL THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE SPARKES FAMILY TO GET A TROPHY TODAY WELL DONE JANE
    WOODLANDS AIRGUN CLUB OF WORCESTER

THE ONLY UKAHFT AFFILIATED CLUB IN THE MIDLANDS

AND THAT'S A FACT
    click on link for club web-site
    http://woodlandsairgunclub.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

jinx is offline Southern Hunter Champion.
    very good day at a superb course, thanks to the organisers and well done to Seb Charles 60/60 second overall

Blinding weekend and a superb club, well done to all those involved at Oxon.

Congrats to Kev, glad all those tips worked for ya.
    Rgds,
    Dave.
    SkyDrive, Pics, manuals & more.

BoNeS Guest
    i take it all back about oxon

excellent unch of guys n gals and an excellent course

thanks to all and hope to be back next year

Thanks to everyone who helped to set up what was a brilliant day Thanks to Sparky And mst of all thanks to Steve who after seeing my plight (Top Tip always chrono your gun before going to a shoot) entrusted me with the use of his gun. Looks like the adjustments I made to the scope worked as he shot better than me . Well done to everyone involved in the shoot offs, there was some really good shooting today. Especially well done to the Rev. Hughes who with divine intervention took the top prize

Garrick

Gary C Guest
    Superb event by N Oxon

Best atmosphere of any event I've been to. Well done to every shooter there for making it so.

bennyblanco Guest
    cheers for a great day with excellent weather too.
    hope everyone got around the ****ty silverstone traffic to get home ok, maybe you should check the dates for next years round

all the best, ben

Had a very good day indeed, Oxon put on an excellent shoot (Nice & cool in the woods)
    Look forward to my second HFT event soon, Cheers to mark for the lift, Just pleased there was traffic most the way home

Harv
    CS1000-HW97K
    HW 75 .177
    HW 45 Black Star

Thumbs up

Got got back to the South Coast from North Oxon after a brilliant day out. Well done to everyone at the club for organising such a great shoot. We had sunshine all day, great shooting on a good course, lots of interesting people to talk to & good organisation. And I even got the best score I have ever had on an HFT to date (55). The M40 looked like it was a nightmare, which was the only downer of the day (apart from the ferret thing, which I have a feeling may soon be mentioned elsewhere). I hope the rest of this seasons shoots are that much fun.
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Just to well say a particular well done to James Mason for winning the Junior and beating James Huckle in an amazing shoot off. It was the whole of the Ford Team turning their caps around that did it! He has only been shooting for four months and has an untouched Air Arms S400. We at Ford, have always had alot of faith in James and no one deserves this success more.

Yet another cracking weekend and well done to North Oxon for putting on a top show, all the marshals and to the lads who cleared and Kev Hughes for taking 1st place (I taught you well )

A special well done to Quarry shooters, its been a good start to the season 4 rounds gone and a Quarry shooter has taking top spot 3 times and the 4th finished with equal top score, top ladies twice and also team winners twice, not bad for a small club.

Pete

Joe Guest

Smile

It was an absolute pleasure for us to host this round of the UKAHFT and we're delighted that all who intended enjoyed our facilitys.

Heart felt thanks go to every one who attended and had faith in the 'new guys'. The whole weekend had such an amazing atmosphere. I will remeber it for a long long time and was proud to be a small part of it

Oh and the land lord of the kings head says 'thanks very much' he sold out of just about everything Saturday evening .

Now I'm off to bed as I'm absolutely shattered.