Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: North Oxon

steven is offline Whist - it's the new rock'n'roll, innit?
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky
    Yet another cracking weekend and well done to North Oxon for putting on a top show, all the marshals and to the lads who cleared and Kev Hughes for taking 1st place (I taught you well )

A special well done to Quarry shooters, its been a good start to the season 4 rounds gone and a Quarry shooter has taking top spot 3 times and the 4th finished with equal top score, top ladies twice and also team winners twice, not bad for a small club.

Pete
    Tsk!.. stop all the we/team/ 'taught you well' stuff...... JANE walked off with the silverware - Just accept it with good grace!

steven is offline Whist - it's the new rock'n'roll, innit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe
    Oh and the land lord of the kings head says 'thanks very much' he sold out of just about everything Saturday evening .

Now I'm off to bed as I'm absolutely shattered.
    Some of us got in first, and cleared him out of Steaks! Sorry Lou !!

Just to say thanks North Oxon really enjoyed myself especially the shaded woods, enjoyed the shooting except for a small amount of barracking from certain people ( pete and Mr Baines ), thanks to Steve,Ryan and Mark for a damn good laugh
    Special thanks to Steve Garrett and Mark Dyer for taking me there, cheers lads

Jane
    Pete's Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe
    Oh and the land lord of the kings head says 'thanks very much' he sold out of just about everything Saturday evening .
    Tell him, he is welcome, Dave and I actually made it 4 times in only 27hours !!!

Well done and thanks to all at North Oxon for cracking weekend and a brilliant atmosphere. Congrats to Jane for doing it again

All the best

Kev
    You laugh at me because I'm strange I laugh at you because your stupid!
    A Turkey is for Christmas not for life.

On behalf of us at Lincs HFT Club many thanks to North Oxon (great crowd)for a fantastic day. Great layout, we all thouroughly enjoyed it. What a refreshing change to shoot in the woods and great to keep out of the blistering heat.

Well done to all, full house once again, some cracking scores put in and nice to see some new names among the top shots.

Gary, Tim, great to shoot with you both. Good laugh to boot.

Look forwad to seeing you all next month.

Cheers

Dave.

Acenorth. is offline Extreme Ironing World Record Holder.
    Just got back after putting the van back into storage.... 326 mile round trip (172 there and 154 back ) the additional 18 miles come from getting to know a good few of the back roads around Ardley, Fritwell and Sommerton... and places to try and turn a caravan...

The look on the North Oxon crew at 0650 on the Saturday morning was a picture, it wasn't me who shouted it was Nev....

What a weekend, Dave, Gareth, Bazooka Joe... well done to everybody for a fabulous weekend, you even had the weather 100% spot on.. 29 degrees and hotter.

Course was superb and very well laid out one of the best HFT set ups I have seen thus far, Joe, not sure about the new guys it was a cracking weekend, you can all hold your heads up high...

Again, nice to see the regulars, sorry if I couldn't get round to everybody but having the family in tow didn't help...

Again, thanks to Kev Hughes for the loan of the generator that kept my kids quiet, allowing them to go through 6 DVD's in the 2 days.

Probably loads more of incidents but I'm too tired to think..

Off to bed

Ian
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Don't assume anything.... It makes an ASS out of U and ME

I would like to say that this round of UKAHFT has got to be the best one I have ever attended. A great bunch of lads and lasses they have put on a first class event. You should be very proud.

Regards
    Barry
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

many thanks

well done to north oxon, a very well laid out course that challenged the best of us regulars.
    nice to see alot of new faces and always a pleasure to see a burger van
    look forward to seeing you next season if you would have us rabble again

My apologies to North Oxon for pulling out of the shoot earlier in the week. I drove to Germany last weekend for an FT shoot and picked up a nice little cold on the way back, so I wasn't feeling like more driving. I kept my spirits up by supporting a local shoot instead. It sounds like I missed a really good one though - so congratulations to North Oxon for drawing the comments above.

Keith

Thanks to all at North Oxon. I had a great time and it was good to see you all. Nice shoot and a great atmosphere.

Thanks.

Piotr

Well done

Well done to all at North Oxon,
    Great day out good and interesting course.
    As always great bunch of people and a chance to catch up with new friends from previous rounds.
    JohnR

Acenorth. is offline Extreme Ironing World Record Holder.
    Big thanks and well done to Lou Martin, nice guy to shoot with as was Darren Lindsey. The banter was brilliant and Lou's 59 got him into the shoot off.

He also stopped me losing my head after dropping a few points, clear after 17/18 pegs then dinks on 5 (mis-ranged it), 8 split reducer, 9 (allowed too much wind) and another (my error).... I will break 56, I hope.....

Also Davestate, Andy Scouser and Lou for helping me put the awning up in that heat, cheers chaps. Will be looking for a bit of the same if i bring it to Emley/Redfearns....

Ian
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Don't assume anything.... It makes an ASS out of U and ME

It's all been said but just to add my vote of thanks(plus all of the Ford lads and lasses who haven't already) to all at North Oxon, belting weekend!

Many congratulations to all concerned - had to mention James Mason in particular, plus the North Oxon crew and of course all the UKAHFT organisers.

Thanks to Roy and Gemma Taylor for the excellent company - it's hard to shoot when you're laughing

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Gnhouse
    Especially well done to the Rev. Hughes who with divine intervention took the top prize

Garrick

Bless ewe my son

Kev
    You laugh at me because I'm strange I laugh at you because your stupid!
    A Turkey is for Christmas not for life.