Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The worlds!

The worlds!

Good luck to all the sussex crew, in particular My Oakies!! Bring it Home Boys!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Good luck to all the sussex crew, in particular My Oakies!! Bring it Home Boys!!
    you ought to be there Mike.
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

They would have me cleaning out the stables or picking up rubbish with one of them yella carts.....I know my place...

You have a good chance of this, if you don't get any bleach in your eyes, whilst indulging in your extra curricula's!

Good luck to all my mates though! XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    /\ /\ /\
    What he said.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

They would have me cleaning out the stables or picking up rubbish with one of them yella carts.....I know my place...

You have a good chance of this, if you don't get any bleach in your eyes, whilst indulging in your extra curricula's!

I've been put on a peroxide ban till after the worlds , still coughing up ginger hairs from that beard of mine though
    If I had my way I'd put you portaloo duty.

Up the Oaks!!
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

hOBBITS

Good luck to all the Hobbits, knock em over!

Could some ensure that Fluffy (aka Sossidge) and Jelly are not left unattended and are with a grown up at all times, heaven knows what sort of mischief they will get up to in a foreign country!

ATB
    No Hope

Good luck to all attending. Special Good luck to all the Sussex crew going up.
    And extra special good luck to the Oakies Bring back some shiny stuff!
    Keep us left behind updated please! With feedback on courses and scores!
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Mike........wot no Mike.
    Gutted..could you not get a weekend pass from the home ?
    I'll have a word with Matron if you like

Alex X
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

Good luck to all. Especially the mighty oaks and all of the sussex lads enjoy peeps

Quote Originally Posted by risingfriend View Post
    Good luck to all. Especially the mighty oaks and all of the sussex lads enjoy peeps
    Like to echo that, but despite everything, just enjoy it
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Happy Easter and good luck to all

Good luck and happy shooting to everyone at the worlds today and tomorrow...
    LOTS OF LUCK for me please.. I'm gonna need it😁
    Spence
    SpannerB

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Results

...but far from all of them.

Best of the Sussex crew was - you guessed it - Rudy who shot a pair of 57s and came 3rd overall after 3/way shoot off. He was also in the winning national team - ENGLAND ! and winning manufacturer's team - AIR ARMS (who else!?!)

Well done, Rudes

Another well done to one of our WHFTA 1st timers - Lewis - shooting in boinger class. 1 point short of a shoot off, so ended 'just' 5th in the World Good shooting, but your math has room for improvement

Biggles, now to get down to the real business of the 2015 Sussex Interclub HFT
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Well another world championship annihilation for me. I thought I was getting so much better with my shooting but I have to say wow, you devious gits to the course setters. That was two awesome courses that taught me a couple of harsh lessons. The way you made things seem so much further or closer than they were. I put a worse score in that last year which has left a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth. But if it was that easy then it wouldn't be such an achievement when one day I am going to win it.

A big thank you to all the M.A.D, Cambridge, Lea Valley and Sussex people that make me feel welcome at these events. Its always a pleasure to see all of you doing well but one day I intend to be with a big smile on my face instead of that little boy lost feeling I get when I see you all collecting metalware.

And if I promise to be good this year may be I won't get to start next year on unsupported positionals both days.

Oh well, another year of practice for me then. I might need to start shooting in Sussex too now.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

mucking out stables !!!

Oiii what's wrong with mucking out stables! Even a lowly groom (s**t shoveller) can nick a trophy at the worlds!!

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Well what a fantastic weekend even though I done rubbish this year,

2 fantastic courses with lots of range traps and well done to all the course setters,

No excuses from my side and all I can say is my wheels fell off especially on the second day after I managed to spin my left/right turret and buggered my zero up and up to that point I was only 2 down ffs

Very nice weekend and great to see lots of old friends which we see every year and made new friends too and the weather was fantastic too

There's always next year and we will all be back for another great weekend of fun and madness

Well done to all the organisers & helpers for a great weekend and shame the country fair was rubbish as always

See you all next year,

Harry.