Thread: Anschutz 335

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And I've recently picked up a target version, but with a very funny little dioptre on the back, certainly not an Anschutz one. Trigger needs some work compared to my FWB 127.

Quote Originally Posted by trick cyclist View Post
    And I've recently picked up a target version, but with a very funny little dioptre on the back, certainly not an Anschutz one. Trigger needs some work compared to my FWB 127.
    That's what put me off the one I used to have. Went from shooting HW rekord trigger/fwb300s to a 335 and found the trigger far too heavy. Wish I kept it a bit longer and gave it more time.

the "funny_ little dioptre" is a Wiliams peep sight_American and a quality product- made for the Anschutz), and the triguer isnt that bad , has the fwb is crap comparded to the HW,s and yes I opwn all of the above guns.

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    the "funny_ little dioptre" is a Wiliams peep sight_American and a quality product- made for the Anschutz), and the triguer isnt that bad , has the fwb is crap comparded to the HW,s and yes I opwn all of the above guns.
    I imagined it was a Williams of some sort - there is no branding, and it is very low profile, with a tiny dioptre hole.

Agreed, the 127 is not that great itself, just that my 335 has been adjusted so that there is no discernible difference between stages 1 and 2, and the let off is a surprise. Have not had chance to sort it out yet.

Of course, neither is a patch on my 300S.

I imagined it was a Williams of some sort - there is no branding, and it is very low profile, with a tiny dioptre hole.

Agreed, the 127 is not that great itself, just that my 335 has been adjusted so that there is no discernible difference between stages 1 and 2, and the let off is a surprise. Have not had chance to sort it out yet.

Of course, neither is a patch on my 300S.
    agree, the triguer on my Diana/ Original 75 and my HW55T are both revalations, enjoy.

I had the same trigger on my Target model.
    But a little adjustment made it ok.

Mine has a Walther diopter.

great triggers and easy to adjust.the little bit of plastic that add a bit of friction to the adjust screws can fall out and leave the screws loose.i think i used something like a float rubber when i discovered mine had disappeared,without them the trigger can adjust itself. atb

Quote Originally Posted by isobar View Post
    great triggers and easy to adjust.the little bit of plastic that add a bit of friction to the adjust screws can fall out and leave the screws loose.i think i used something like a float rubber when i discovered mine had disappeared,without them the trigger can adjust itself. atb
    Yes so I gather; mine are still there, apparently the rifle was bought by a chap to do some 10m stuff at club shoots, and he subsequently did not really use it. Pretty much immaculate. Would like to get a variety of foresight inserts, not liking the current post type for 10m targets.

Theoben Anschutz 335

Yeah I have a Theoben 335 gas ram. Never shot it but pretty rare I think.

Quote Originally Posted by weapon338 View Post
    Yeah I have a Theoben 335 gas ram. Never shot it but pretty rare I think.
    oh yes,