Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anschutz 335

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Certainly Sir Dibs & 2nd dibs are set!
    who ever gets it wont be dissapointed, one of the very best of the West German Rifles, I am on my 2nd love them to bits.

Certainly looks a good 'un to me! I will forward you a private message Phil regarding sale details. Thanks very much!

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Oh bollocks.....been too busy just lately to look in,should it be passed by 1st & 2nd buyers I would be interested.
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    Certainly looks a good 'un to me! I will forward you a private message Phil regarding sale details. Thanks very much!

Andy
    Sale agreed via PM. Thanks Andy

I'm sure it's going to a good home

Appologies to Mach 1.5 & weebster, and thanks for your interest, Gentlemen

ATB - Phil

your a "wicked man " Phill, have been looking for one for a mate but not seen one has nice looking has that one I think the new owner is going to be delighted with that one.

Nice one Andy. Enjoy your new toy. Kind regards Mach 1.5

I am absolutely delighted folks! I must admit, the gun looks to be in superb condition and will live out the rest of its days with me and a handful of other German classics. I used one of these last year (from the Jones collection)in .22 and was well impressed. To be honest, I am not going to resort to surgery, I will just leave her as she is. As we all know, who gives a toss about up to the limit power? If the gun is anything like as fun to shoot as Jones'ys and as accurate, she will remain unabused and happy, just like me! (I wish.)

Anyway, thanks again to Phil. This just shows that a request for something you always wanted is a worth a punt on this ere' forum!

Andy

Nice one, Andy.

I'm sure the little Annie will provide many years of refined and accurate shooting. As you, I would prefer to keep totally standard and not messed with to retain its original character and manners. Maybe a precautionary strip, clean and re-lube if you felt it was required, just to make sure all is well and that no old lubes are gumming anything up? I suppose a little polishing and nicely fitting guides may make it even more refined, but that'd depend on your preference.

He's a smashing bloke that Phil!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

anchutz 335

there's a 335 in the swaps section......MINE!!

I am absolutely delighted folks! I must admit, the gun looks to be in superb condition and will live out the rest of its days with me and a handful of other German classics. I used one of these last year (from the Jones collection)in .22 and was well impressed. To be honest, I am not going to resort to surgery, I will just leave her as she is. As we all know, who gives a toss about up to the limit power? If the gun is anything like as fun to shoot as Jones'ys and as accurate, she will remain unabused and happy, just like me! (I wish.)

Anyway, thanks again to Phil. This just shows that a request for something you always wanted is a worth a punt on this ere' forum!

Andy
    Im so pleased Andy has finally been sorted with an 'Arnie 335'. If nothing else it will stop him begging me to sell him mine.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Andy
    wellcome to the 335 club. Its one of the most underated( by those who have never seen one let alone shot one) rifles , enjoy, mine like air/ arms does with rws superdome a close 2nd in .22, enjoy.

Annie 335

Nice buy , don't see many in good nic.
    I bought a few of these some years ago one being early mk1 ,followed by a mk 2 and a second mk1 .
    I keep meaning to get them out for a 're lube and few shots.
    Bought a cracking 335 in 177 from allsports in Gloucester that has had a pro tune with custom synthetic seal ,spring and guide that thing shoots fantastic .
    Nice classics the 335 , enjoy

Cant wait to get mine (once Phil has found a suitable box for postage!!!)

Andy

Andy
    It's my pleasure, Andy And your payment has been received, with thanks

I have some time this afternoon, and a choice of boxes!

As my friend TonyL suggests - It seems Arnie has been a 'sleeper', and is quite possibly still running on the original factory grease. Therefore you may want to give him a fresh relube at some stage...

Also, when I bought him, the trigger was set up as a single stage hair trigger. It was too light for me (and I'm a target shooter, used to a match weight trigger pull). So I've adjusted it from the extreme, to the middle of the road 1st stage / 2nd stage setting. And I'm sure you can fine-tune it to taste from there.

Anyhoo, I must get on with packing it up and getting it on the way to you! ... and once it arrives, if you're not happy with it for any reason Andy, I offer you my return and refund service!

Big up to the "Rivi' massive"... Phil

Edit: It's on the way to you Andy. Sending you a PM with tracking number etc. P
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 28-05-2015 at 02:39 PM.

If anyone is interested B.A.R. have/had a 335 in their second hand section. Details?

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk