Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone ID this match grip please?

i would second

Rustybuzz...
    almost certainly for a revolver due to shape of the cutout for the frame, definitely not for weihrauch Arminius since they are screwed on with a single screw from underneath !
    eric

http://www.mts.net/~wrpa/bullseye-shooting.html
    scroll down

Might be worth joining TargetTalk forum. This is another 'lesser' forum based in the USA, where they can still shoot revolvers!! They have a For Sale section as well in case you wanted to sell them.

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    As in thread title.

Pics here.

A valuation, if it's worth anything, would be useful too, please. It has a small crack in the left hand segment, badly superglued.

Thanks!
    Looking at the inletting, it suggests it is for a S&W K-frame square butt revolver either a K-38 or K-22 (Mod14 or Mod17 respectively).
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

Exclamation

If anyone would like these grips, let me know and I'll let you have them FOC. Preference will be given to those who posted on this thread, so anyone else who wants them will have to wait until they've had a chance to see this offer.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Looks like the grip from an early FWB 65.
    Regards
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    If anyone would like these grips, let me know and I'll let you have them FOC. Preference will be given to those who posted on this thread, so anyone else who wants them will have to wait until they've had a chance to see this offer.
    I would be interested in them please.

You have pm.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.