Thread: hatsan galatian

hatsan galatian

hi folks just uploaded my firsrt ever airgun review on youtube of the hatsan galatian carbine 1 please take a look http://youtu.be/fmoFN_Q1NfM
    thanks folks

evenbad Guest
    Nice review you need a beanbag or tripod to zero it in accurately, cant wait to see some more footage of it in action well done.

thanks i usaully use tripod however camera was on that i can do better than that

Nice one mate, i have a look in my cupboards see if i got a spare bipod you can have

Hey buddy - good review well done and cheers!

I absolutely loved the look of your Galatian but it's performance leaves a great deal to be desired IMHO.

Has it improved at all?

Jack
    Steyr LG 110 2014; Steyr Pro X; Anschutz 9015 HP ; SCR Exile .177; FX X barrel .177 Aeron Streamline; Daystate Delta Wolf .177; Tau-Brno MK300 .177; Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 .177

my Galatian will shoot one hole groups at 25yds from a rest.
    You can't judge a rifles accuracy from how someone shoots it off hand. My trigger needed adjusting as it seemed to be set to 15lbs from the factory
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Thumbs up

Nice review mate really enjoyed that.

yeah it shoots great the gun does and as i mentioned at the end of the review disabled and was shooting without a rest that,s why the grouping was,nt the best hoping to setup a scopecam soon on the galatian which of course will be on youtube so if you want to miss it please subscribe also will be doing a video on fitting the depinger all to come thanks for watching folks

secretagentmole Guest
    Bizarre!

I had a Galatian 4 carbine which had a terrible ping problem!

The Galatian 2 rifle does not seem to have a ping. I wonder if it is the bull barrel system acting as a resonator!

Hi Mark,

Glad to hear that the problems the Galatian is supplied with as standard can be rectified by the new owners and that yours is now shooting well.

Love the look and wanted to buy one myself! Still might once I see your vids.....

Look forward to your future video reviews - keep em coming mate - excellent work!

Jack
    Steyr LG 110 2014; Steyr Pro X; Anschutz 9015 HP ; SCR Exile .177; FX X barrel .177 Aeron Streamline; Daystate Delta Wolf .177; Tau-Brno MK300 .177; Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 .177