Thread: Introduction/ New Member

Introduction/ New Member

New Member, and would like to introduce myself. It's been a long time since I shot at a target, but am really enjoying getting back to it. I am based in Twickenham, and looking for a club that has 10m ranges, so if anyone can help, that would be great.
    I have read through many, many pages on the forum, and am really impressed with the great knowledge that passes through, and I look forward to hopefully make a decent contribution.
    Best,
    Paul.

Welcome Paul. I am not local to your area, but if you take a look at the clubfinder page on the NSRA website that should help you find a club nearby.
    Regards, Phil

Addiscombe is just the other side of Croydon from where you are and there is also Croydon rifle and pistol club, both have 10mtr ranges, may be something more local also
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Thank you, I will look into the Croydon club.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Closest to you wold be Hampton,Surbiton or Ham and Petersham,I'm a member at Surbiton,it's actually in Kingston and has great 10m facilities, PMe me with your details if you would like to come over for a look round

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Welcome,

Full list of Clubs in Surrey

Definitely worth a trip to Surbiton. Fantastic facilities. Bloody hard to find

Great, just received an email from Surbiton Rifle club secretary. Read through it, sounds like a great club with all the facilities I could ever need. Thank you.

Does it include a map?

Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
    Does it include a map?
    Thankfully Yes. Including post code, but the map explains the location far better.

Don't forget a contact number in case you get lost and to phone someone to open the gate.

I tried 'Speak friend and enter' and the door still didn't open.

You will be impressed with the facility once you manage to get in.

We are catching up the 6yd shooting now and I'm interested that my shooting has taken a step in the right direction with the focused and regular training I've been doing for 10m even the fwb 65 which is now looking promising. It will be interesting to see if the PCP scores show the same improvement when I start to catch up with that.

George