Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feinwerkbau 300S

jstntym21 Guest

Feinwerkbau 300S

I'm wondering how much this gun is worth. I think it is a Running Boar model. The gun is in excellent condition. It has not been used for some time but I'm sure it still works like new. You would never guess that it is easily more than 15 years old. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. I can't find any real info online except for the fact that these guns aren't made anymore!

If it's genuinely excellent then I would say around £300.

They are simply beautiful rifles and superb examples of engineering, end of story.
    I play a Fender bass, I shoot a springer. I like things to be, well, dependable

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    possibly the best air rifle ever made

Second that!
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I gave £230 for one last year. It's the only gun I've never haggled over the price. Probably the best bargain I ever got.

Picked up a MINTER this year for £150. A Guy started six yard bell target at my club over 20 years ago, did half a season and packed up. This gun then was put under his bed and stayed there in it's hard case and a tin of pellets that were well oxidised when I opened them up.....

Thought I would do him a favour and take it off his hands for the £150, I always was a soft touch......

Neil

Have a look here,
    http://www.airguns.net/reviews/fwb300s.html
    They dont do them like this any more!!

You Jammy git. Mind you, I did get 3 tins of oxidised pellets with mine, plus 50 individual match pellets, also oxidised, so thats where the extra £80 I paid went on.

Quote Originally Posted by bowl bugle
    You Jammy git.

Quote Originally Posted by jstntym21
    I'm wondering how much this gun is worth. I think it is a Running Boar model. The gun is in excellent condition. It has not been used for some time but I'm sure it still works like new. You would never guess that it is easily more than 15 years old. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. I can't find any real info online except for the fact that these guns aren't made anymore!
    You looking for a home for it?

jstntym21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvd
    Have a look here,
    http://www.airguns.net/reviews/fwb300s.html
    They dont do them like this any more!!
    I read this review a while ago. According to the author, the gun retailed at $1200 USD. The gun I have looks a bit different (better) than the one shown in the review. It has a muzzlebreak and a "thumb-hole" stock. I was wonderiing what it would be worth now that they are not made anymore. I took a look at the gun yesterday and it still looks new. No scratches in the stock or the metal. If I part with it, I want to be sure to get what the gun is worth. So I have been asking around.

I will post a picture later on today!!
    Thanks to all who have given their input !!

shrendi Guest
    Spring gunning does a full power conversion for 700fps

Details man, details.

Mine is in bits at the moment, would love to get it up to 10fpe or so.

shrendi Guest
    He has some Maccari springs and fits an ADV piston seal but you have to get it to the USA as he will not deal with overseas

God Damn Cr*p shi!t .

Just thought I had found the Holy Grail then

You got any contact details for him?