Thread: who repairs parker hale DRAGON and JB1 rifles

who repairs parker hale DRAGON and JB1 rifles

who knows about these they both need repairs the dragon is a mk 2 ,,,,,the jb 1 leaks air

Not sure about the dragon but john Bowkett is still servicing, or was before Christmas.

Fairly easy to work on yourself with basic hand tools though...

Re the Dragon. It is possible you might be able to repair it yourself ... it will depend on how confident you feel as they are not really difficult to work on despite some reports. There is a 'guide' over in the Idiots Guide sticky. Have a read through it and you will see that all you need are allen keys, a small blade screwdriver and a new seal set. The seals are available as a set from 'the site'. for about £20 I think.
    Depending on what is wrong, you may only need to replace the pump seal, but my very limited experience might suggest that if you are getting a 'hiss' on closing the pump lever then it will most likely be the valve seals.

Cheers, Phil

dragon repairs

Hello there
    I just spoke with an acquaintance of mine regarding the dragon, when you've had a look to see if your are able to repair it yourself, and if you should decide against;
    there is a chap called "Keith wild" who lives in Rotherham/sheffield who bought all the spares and who has the tools and knowhow to repair them.
    Im told he sells triggers and seals for them on e b a y . maybe someone has his contact details.
    rgds
    eric
    btw
    I have some photos of Graham Blucks original pre-production rifle but I cant put them on here..

ay more info on this please