Thread: Early Type Diana Model 6 Recoilless Match Pistol.

Early Type Diana Model 6 Recoilless Match Pistol.

This .177 Diana Model 6 is in good working order in overall nice condition and shoots well. The pistol is identical to the Original Model 6 of the same period but it is nice to see the Diana logo on this particular example.

The date stamping on the cylinder is small and quite hard to read so it could be 1988 or 1989 - I think it reads 1988 - but I could be wrong!

The brown moulded grip is in good condition with no chips or splits .

I have not shot this pistol much to be honest but I tested it tonight and it performed well and worked as it should.

The front sight element is a nice wide square shouldered shape and the rear sight blade can be set in one of four positions to give a choice of sight picture.

The pistol can be inspected and shot prior to purchase in Rossendale by anyone that is able to travel to collect it, but for £125 I will include "next day" carrier delivery to any UK address.

I can take and send pictures of the pistol and send them to any email address or iPhone number for anyone interested to see them.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Thanks for the PM requests for pictures - sorry I have been away from the computer over the weekend - I will take some and send them out by email to those that have requested them by email and PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.