Thread: Chasing hen's teeth.....Nosler .204 brass

Chasing hen's teeth.....Nosler .204 brass

Just wondering if anyone has a box they are willing to part with please ?

Thanks

Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Try this place showing 5 boxes in stock http://www.kentwoolgrowers.co.uk/Nos...rass-204-Cases

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hairlesshunter View Post
    Try this place showing 5 boxes in stock http://www.kentwoolgrowers.co.uk/Nos...rass-204-Cases
    Hi - thanks - cheers for searching - TBH i have already searched via google and the various other sites i'm on. I saw these BUT I dont fancy (or can afford) paying £58.32 + carriage . I can guess thats why they have 5 boxes left.

ATVB
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Hace you tried Trent Firearms ?

Rick.
    CZ 452 .22 Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless .223
    Zabala 12 bore.

Hi gary no problems . I would be tempted to give them a ring to see if they will move a little on the price

My friend Don had a couple of boxes of brand new Hornady cases of 50's, one he had opened and used and I've used to top up my cases following split or stuck cases, the other is open but unused and still counts 50. Upon inspection and counted, I'd say he'd opened only the box to look at. I know he paid £26 for these plus postage would be £29.20, all proceeds going to his widow as all other previous sales.

Still cheaper than here

Quote Originally Posted by polski View Post
    Hace you tried Trent Firearms ?

Rick.
    Ill give them a ring thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SandyB View Post
    My friend Don had a couple of boxes of brand new Hornady cases of 50's, one he had opened and used and I've used to top up my cases following split or stuck cases, the other is open but unused and still counts 50. Upon inspection and counted, I'd say he'd opened only the box to look at. I know he paid £26 for these plus postage would be £29.20, all proceeds going to his widow as all other previous sales.

Still cheaper than here
    many thanks for the kind offer but i am chasing nosler custom. All my loads are worked out with this brass and its never let me down (besides price ) ATVB - G

Have you tried Brian Fox? he may be able to source some for you.

Rick.
    CZ 452 .22 Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless .223
    Zabala 12 bore.

Quote Originally Posted by polski View Post
    Have you tried Brian Fox? he may be able to source some for you.

Rick.
    The UK's stock is on a boat somewhere........delivery in about 3 weeks

cheers for the heads up regardless - many thanks

Hi mate,have you got your brass sorted yet? I can go to KWG as it's only down the road from me,probably work out cheaper on the postage?
    Pat.
    In saying yes to this air rifle you are confirming that you are not a messer and are allowed to go out in public without your carer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by frontend loader View Post
    Hi mate,have you got your brass sorted yet? I can go to KWG as it's only down the road from me,probably work out cheaper on the postage?
    Pat.
    Hi , thanks a lot for the thoughtfulness and kindness. I am, since the initial post, using some old stock as paying the bills at the moment is more the charge over new brass . Thanks again and if you're ever in this neck of the woods there's always a fresh coffee and a cake with your name on it - ATVB - Gary

ok no prob's let me know if you need it in the future,I can put it on my father in laws farm account at KWG probably get a discount
    In saying yes to this air rifle you are confirming that you are not a messer and are allowed to go out in public without your carer