Thread: Hello from Kent

Hello from Kent

Hi All,
    New member from Kent here. This looks like a friendly place to hang out.

I've been shooting air guns for fun ever since my dad gave me a Webley Junior at age 13. Over the last few years, I have been teaching my boys the fun of plinking in the garden and amassed a motley collection of guns. Just recently, I was seriously bitten by the bug again and bought an HW100T. I am happy to report that the Weihrauch silencers deserve their legendary reputation as my wife hasn't found out about the gun yet...

Looking forward to learning all sorts of things that I should have known years ago.

Regards,
    Drat

Hello there , it can be a very friendly, informative and fun place to hangout

welcome and enjoy

Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Hi Drat,

Hope you enjoy it, I've found out lots of stuff here, I'm based in Sutton but work and fish in kent quite a bit, currently looking for places to shoot and people to go shooting with, watch this space.

All the best

Mickey
    What if the hokey cokey really IS what it's all about??[CENTER][/CENTER]

Smk XS19 Rabbit Stopper .22, Relum Telly .22, Walther Rotex R8 .22, Diana Model 25 .22